Current Musical Projects
- Allah Lake Afro Mandinka Band Seikou's own band
- Afro-Indian Project with the highly acclaimed sitarist Dharambir Singh and the tabla player, Shahbaz Hashmie
CV - Musical Projects
- And The Snake Sheds Its Skin Oprah Factory, London. Theatrical performances at Drill Hall,in London, the Symphony Hall in Birmingham, the Playhouse, Oxford, the Cambrspan idge Corn Exchange and The Hexagon in Reading.
- Beloved soundtrack for Oprah Winfrey film.
- Pitch Fever BBC 2 Educational Programme for School Music Students.
- Melody Makers Channel 4 Educational Programme,
- Glastonbury International Festival and the Virgin Festival in 1998 and in 1999, with Bill Cobham and with the Master Drummers at the Queen Elizabeth Hall, London.
- Rhythms of the City Festival and Leeds Mela Leeds 1999.
- Carnival Messiah West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds 1999. Then invited as a Cultural Ambassador to perform at the International Carnival Conference and the World Beat Music Festival in Trinspan idad and Tobago.Millennium 2000
- Big Green Gathering, (Wiltshire), the Kimberley, Edinburgh and Brockwell Park Festivals, the Dumfries schools festival and at the Notting Hill Carnival with the Rhino Drum - the African band with techno beats which accompanies Save the Rhino`s aerial show `Spirit of the Rhino Drum`
- Ibeli band at the Millennium Dome
- Opera of Hope experimental art/music/poetry/dance/drumming production - a key production in Warwickshire's Millennium Meltdown Disability Arts and Cultural Diversity Festival
- Durham Town Hall Millennium Celebrationfor racial equality - Seikou was accompanied by a bass guitarist when he performed at the and a singing doctor - Dr. Nark.
- Liverpool's Royal Philharmonic Hall - with the highly acclaimed sitarist, Dharambir Singh and the tabla player, Shahbaz Hashmie at in the Indian Music Series, `Music for the mind and soul`,and they performed also in Leeds College of Music's World Music Series and at the Leeds Mela Indian Music Festival.
- Leeds 2001 with kora players, Doudou Cissoko from Senegal and Musa Kutayeh from The Gambia.
Talking Reality Festival, Leeds. Solo performance and performance with the internationally known Bubbah Jameh, the Gambian body percussionist and guitarist based in Germany.
- Allah Lake Afro Mandinka Band Seikou's own band has played at a number of venues in Leeds.
- Leeds Millennium Tapestry Seikou was asked to perform at the launch of the in the Queens hotel and at the Barnsley Millennium Festival
- Spring/Summer 2005 - Seikou performed with Dade Krama and his band on the 'Ancestral Dance Tour'.
- The Kidz Field at the Glastonbury festival welcomed Seikou to perform his African stories and music in June 2005. Seikou and the Allah Lake Afro Mandinka Band were a very popular act at the 'Gig in the Garden' in Hull city centre to celebrate World Music Day.
- Officials of the 'Core Cities Summit' were entertained by Seikou and his base player at the Park Plaza hotel, Leeds in July 2005.
- Garforth Arts Festival was spiced up by the presence of Seikou and the Allah Lake Afro Mandinka Band.
- Gateshead Music Festival August 2005, Seikou and the Allah Lake Afro Mandinka Band performed at the he also performed and gave workshops at the University of Ayrshire to international students at the 'Common Ground' summer school.
- The Peepul Centre, Leicester - October and November 2005 Seikou had a major role in the production
'A Waiting Room for Journeying Souls' both acting and performing with his kora.
- The Edinburgh International Harp Festival (April, 2006) was enhanced by the performance of Seikou Susso playing his African harp known as the kora. Students of all nationalities took the chance to partake in his kora workshops. Following on from there Seikou performed at the Isle of Skye World Music Festival where he was warmly received.